- Firstly, download the Up app or update it to make sure you have the latest version.
- Fire it up and press Agree & Continue.
- When prompted, enter your mobile number and the verification code we send.
- If you do not have access to your old number, press Existing Upsider with a new number?. After verifying your new number and providing your old, you will be prompted to complete Manual Verification.
- If you remember it, Enter your passcode. You’re done!
- If you don’t, tap I forgot my passcode, then tap Begin account recovery.
- Enter your Account recovery code. This code can be found in the email sent to you when you first registered and verified your email address. The subject line of the email you need is Your Up Account Recovery Code.
- If you cannot find your recovery code, tap I’ve lost my recovery code to proceed to Manual Verification.
- Confirm your date of birth when prompted.
- Set a new passcode. Have a read of our security page for some advice on choosing a good passcode.
- If this has all worked, then you’re done! You should now be able to access your account.